You are our means of support
The Humane Society of Greene County receives no government support. Your generous donations keep our shelter doors open. Any donation is greatly appreciated. The Humane Society of Greene County is a registered 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, and your donation is deductible to the full extent of the law. The official registration and financial information of the Humane Society of Greene County may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
We need dog food, cans or bags.
- Rugs, blankets, towels, and sheets for bedding–the animals do not mind if they do not look pretty, but they have to be clean, please.
- Nylon leashes
- Combs and brushes
- Cat and dog carriers–all sizes
- Clay litte
- Liquid laundry soap
- Dish soap
- Antibacterial hand soap
- Paper towels
- Large garbage bags
- Window cleaner
- Liquid Spic & Span or liquid Mr. Clean
- Ping pong balls
- Puppy chew toys
- Rawhide chew toys
- Fabric cat toys like stuffed mice
- Kongs for dogs
- Plastic rings from milk jugs
- Postage stamps
- Letter size envelopes for mailings
- Copy machine paper (8 1/2 x 11) in white or bright colors
- Inkjet photo paper
- Pens, pencils, Scotch tape, staples, message memo pads, Post-it notes, etc.
- Vehicle detailing or oil change for the abuse officer truck
- Forever homes for all our animals
- Volunteers to help us accomplish our mission and save animal lives and fight abuse
- Monetary donations–our shelter receives no government funding. Your generous donations keep our doors open.